Who We Are
We exist to give you true choice.
Choice is liberating.
Choice empowers you.
Real choice means you are well informed about your options.
At New Beginnings, we will empower you with the information you need to make an informed choice.
New Beginnings Women's Center has been in operation for over 11 years, providing compassionate care and support to women and men in our community facing unplanned pregnancies. We provide hope by empowering women with the knowledge, tools and caring support they need to make an informed choice.
We are a non-profit medical clinic providing confidential medical services that are free of charge and accurate information on all options regarding unplanned pregnancy, including abortion, adoption and parenting.
All of our services are provided in a warm and private atmosphere. Unlike other clinics, we do not benefit financially from any choice you make. We have many resources and referral services available in order to meet the challenges and needs of every client, regardless of circumstance.
Our Promise to You
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment for you to discuss your options.
- Our services are confidential and at no charge to everyone, regardless of age, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment.
- You will receive honest and open answers and will be treated with kindness and compassion.
- You will receive a personalized care plan designed for your unique situation and choice.
- You will receive accurate medical information about pregnancy, abortion procedures, STI/STDs, and adoption.