Make an Appointment
We will be taking appointments on a limited basis beginning
May 4, 2020
When you arrive for your appointment, please call 660 429 3800 for instructions on when to come to the door. At this time, only the client will be allowed in for the initial appointment. You will receive instructions on when a support person can join you.
Everyone is grappling with the global scale of the current coronavirus situation. The wellbeing of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to us. We are taking the following actions, according to CDC and WHO guidelines, as well as local health and state departments.
Before scheduling your appointment please answer these questions:
- Are you currently experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has or may have Coronavirus?
- Have you recently traveled from a location where Coronavirus is active?
If you answered YES, to any of these questions please contact your physician and follow their instructions for care and/or evaluation.
If you have any questions please call 660-429-3800 for further information.
Please help us follow the CDC Guidelines as global efforts continue to contain this virus.
Phone: (660) 429-3800
Planning for Your Appointment
As you plan for your appointment at New Beginnings Women’s Center, please remember:
- There is no charge for any of our services.
- Plan on being here for 1 hour. We run very close to our appointment schedule.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample for pregnancy or STD testing.
- If you are requesting a STD test only, please do not empty your bladder for at least one hour prior to appointment. You can not make an appointment at the time of your period. You should schedule for the week after.
- You are more than welcome to bring someone with you. Please know, however, that there are a few questions we are required to ask in a one on one setting before anyone can join you in the exam room.
Need a Different Time?
If you are unable to book an online appointment time that works in your schedule or if there are no times available, you may call
If you think you’re pregnant, the best way to be sure is to have a laboratory-quality pregnancy test followed by an ultrasound (eligibility for ultrasound determined by a nurse). At New Beginnings Women’s Center we’ll help you learn about your options. All services are free and confidential.