Make an Appointment
Fill out the form below and submit to make an appointment. Please note that Saturdays are by appointment only and appointments for that day need to be made by Friday 12pm.
Phone: (660) 429-3800
Planning for Your Appointment
As you plan for your appointment at New Beginnings Women’s Center, please remember:
- There is no charge for any of our services.
- Plan on being here for 1 hour. We run very close to our appointment schedule.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample for pregnancy or STD testing.
- If you are requesting a STD test only, please do not empty your bladder for at least one hour prior to appointment. You can not make an appointment at the time of your period. You should schedule for the week after.
- You are more than welcome to bring someone with you. Please know, however, that there are a few questions we are required to ask in a one on one setting before anyone can join you in the exam room.
Need a Different Time?
If you are unable to book an online appointment time that works in your schedule or if there are no times available, you may call
If you think you’re pregnant, the best way to be sure is to have a laboratory-quality pregnancy test followed by an ultrasound (eligibility for ultrasound determined by a nurse). At New Beginnings Women’s Center we’ll help you learn about your options. All services are free and confidential.